To Pay By Credit Card, please select the Pay With Credit Card option.
1. Learn from the Best – Join our amazing line-up of speakers to discuss the strategic issues that matter to you and discover new ways of addressing your current challenges
2. Nothing Beats in-person – Take advantage of your long-awaited opportunity to build stronger, worthwhile connections with your peers who are championing the cybersecurity agenda in Africa
3. Interact, Interact, Interact– Packed with panels, fireside chats, and interactive discussions & case studies, CISO Africa 2023 will not get your bored. Be prepared to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck in!
4. All the Key Topics, Under One Roof– You’ll have strategic discussions on the future of cyber, how to turn the function into a business growth enabler, resilience, governance, risk audit & management, threat detection, cloud, culture, and many more…
5. Trusted Organisers – Our experienced hosts have been genuinely committed to working in collaboration with you & the industry to increase cybersecurity awareness.
And much much more...
Terms and Conditions
No further discount will be applied on any special offers or discounted rates. The above prices excl. VAT and payment is due in full on invoice or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) upon completion of this registration form. By returning this registration form by email you agree to Corinium charging your credit card for the amount stated above and you agree to pay Corinium the price in order to secure your conference package. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment has been made by credit card and cleared funds are received in full. Admission to the conference will be refused if payment has not been received. All payments will be issued with a receipt and the delegate is liable to pay any necessary taxes and service fees where applicable.
Cancellation and substitution policy
Cancellations must be received in writing. If the cancellation is received more than 14 days before the conference, attendees will receive a full credit to a future conference. Cancellations received 14 days or less (including the fourteenth day) prior to the conference will be liable for the full fee. A substitution from the same organisation can be made at any time in writing at no extra charge. In the event that Corinium Global Intelligence cancels a conference, payments received at the cancellation date will be credited towards attendance at a future conference or in the event of postponement by Corinium Global Intelligence, towards the rescheduled date. Credit notes remain valid for twelve months
Changes to conference and agenda
Corinium Global Intelligence reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, to change the location or alter the advertised speakers for an event.
Corinium Global Intelligence is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities. In the event that a conference is cancelled, Corinium Global Intelligence is not liable for any costs incurred by delegates in connection with their attendance.
Occasionally it is necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the content and timing of the programme, venue or the identity of the speakers without any liability to the delegates. Changes to the agenda will be updated on our website as soon as possible.
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not want your details to be used for this purpose, please email us at email@example.com